· Develop low power custom digital read/write circuits for spin orbit torque MRAM
· Develop compact SPICE model for the SpOT-MTJ
· Develop novel circuits to support various applications such as computation-in-memory and non-volatile logic
· Design digital and analog test circuits to characterize SpOT-MTJ
· Perform custom layout for memory circuit blocks
· Perform silicon validation
· Work with a cross-functional engineering team to perform algorithm/firmware/hardware co-design & co-optimization to achieve trade-offs among performance, cost and power, for various applications.
· PhD in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or related field
· Minimum 2 years of related experience
· Strong expertise in low power custom digital circuit design.
· Solid background in memory design, memory layout and memory testing
· Familiar with behavior modelling using Verilog-A
· Strong team work ethic and good interpersonal skills