In this position within IME’s SiC department, you will be leading device design projects for next-generation SiC power MOSFETs & GaN HEMTs. You will be participating in all aspects of SiC MOSFETs / GaN HEMT development, with an emphasis on device design and modeling efforts. You will interact with IME’s process module and integration team as well as key customers.
- Responsible for fabrication and delivery of SiC power devices / GaN HEMTs. Includes design and set-up of integration process flow for SiC power devices / GaN HEMTs.
- Design device structure and layout of SiC power devices / GaN HEMTs, based on device specs and requirements.
- Use of TCAD simulation to predict and design process parameters and device structure.
- Work with process module team to define and develop process parameters. CAD simulation to predict process and device parameters.
- Ph.D. in EE or Physics with minimum 5 years’ hands on experience on SiC MOSFET / GaN HEMT device process module development, process integration, device design & layout and TCAD simulations.
- Strong communication, industry awareness, and problem-solving skills.
- Highly motivated to succeed, a self-starter who is driven and able to work with others effectively to "get things done"
- Industry experience is a plus.