We look for a Research Scientist who is highly motivated to work on risk modeling by analysing large-scale longitudical or spatial-temporal data. The candidate will join a multidisciplinary team to conduct innovative research and develop solutions towards building data-driven models and systems. The successful candidate will also gain valuable opportunities in interacting and working together with collaborators from external organisations.
· PhD in Computer Science/Engineering/Physics/Mathematics or equivalent
· Relevant expertise in any of the following areas: statistical modelling, data analytics, operations research and optimization
· Prior experience working on public health/logistics/supply chain problems or large-scale urban datasets is a plus
· Proficient in R, Python and Java
· Self-driven and motivated team player
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Fresh graduates (PhD) who are willing to learn are welcome