A*STAR Human Resource (HR) Division’s vision is to develop all staff to their fullest potential and to help them make meaningful contributions to their department, to the organisation and to Singapore. A*STAR HR aspires to provide valued HR services to attract, develop, motivate and retain the best talent to help A*STAR achieve its mission.
The HR Division comprises the Recruitment, Planning, Analytics, HR Comms, HR Operations, and HR Partner departments.
You will be a member of the Performance and Rewards team under the HR Operations department.
The key responsibilities of the role are as follows:
- Manage HR Compensation policies, frameworks and processes to attract, motivate and retain the best people in ASTAR
- Implement the Annual Salary Increment and other variable pay components for ASTAR, in line with compensation frameworks and budget to ensure fair distribution of rewards
- Maintain and perform analysis on a wide range of compensation data to ensure pay competitiveness as well as contribute relevant data for compensation surveys
- Provide advisory to staff and HR Business Partners as Subject Matter Holder on Compensation matters
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in Compensation and Benefits
- Highly analytical and meticulous, and enjoys working with large data sets
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills