· To take charge of new tools sourcing, technical assessment and equipment cum process startup (implant, anneal, furnace deposition etc)
· Systematic troubleshooting of equipment-related problems.
· Develop new semiconductor R&D processes using design of experiments (DOE).
· Drive continuous improvement project (CIP) to achieve better quality and lower cost.
· Establish effective preventive maintenance program and troubleshooting guide.
· Set-up operating specifications and provide technical training to related staff.
· Manage PM schedule and adopt best practice to maintain and improve MTBF (Mean Time Between Failure) and MTTR (Mean Time To Repair)
· Bachelor or higher degree graduate in Electrical, Mechanical Engineering, or Materials Science.
· Minimum 3~5 years of hands on semiconductor experience.
· Candidate must be able to communicate inter-department at any technical level.
· Must be a self-starter, dependable and highly motivated.
· Strong problem solving and data analysis skills. (ie RCA, DAMIC, DOE, etc)
· Strong computer software skills (ie. JMP, Minitab, SQL, etc).