- Perform day to day operation for supply chain functions which includes shipping, receiving, material handling and distributing material from internal and external sources and handling the accompanying paper work
- Provide basic admin support to the department.
- Data entry, Goods Receipt (GR), filling and photocopying.
- Responsible for daily housekeeping of the store/warehouse.
- Good knowledge of Integration between the modules SAP MM/SD and portal.
- Take part in the development of logistics / operation plans/projects.
- Identify and assess customers' needs to achieve satisfaction thru reports by collecting and analysing.
- Perform other job related functions as assigned
- Ensure and promote compliance to Company and Procurement policies and procedures
- Candidate must possess at least higher NiTEC, Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Logistic/Transportation or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field
- Proficient in warehouse management system, SAP MM/SD, Microsoft Office especially excel, power point, words and outlook
- Team player, positive and willing to learn attitude
- Good Communication and problem solving skill