We are seeking an experienced project/program manager, who is a team player with great attention to details and due diligence, keen to develop a career in project and events management.
The successful candidate will report to the Head of Programs and Operations. He/she will play a key role in supporting NAMIC on its project portfolio and administrative management. The successful candidate will
· Lead and oversee NAMIC PEP (Project Evaluation Panel) projects with various industry and public stakeholders.
· Support the project management function and responsible for all aspects of NAMIC PEP projects, including scope, budget, schedule, resource planning, communication, requirements, stakeholder management.
· Monitor and review ongoing projects to ensure compliance with grant terms and performance commitments.
· Handle all project change requests.
· Responsible for overall grant management and audit related matters.
· Document learnings and share projects progress/insights to the team.
· Support the engagement with various agencies and trade industry associations.
· Coordinate visitors to NAMIC, including, industry partners, university, vendors and suppliers.
· Support the marketing team in organizing events (i.e. conference, workshop, exhibition, webinars, etc.) and marketing outreach efforts
· Assist broad NAMIC administration and operation matters.
· At least 3 years of academic and/or industry experience.
· Mechanical/Materials/Chemical Engineering or equivalent background.
· Experience in the Additive Manufacturing space is preferred
· Prior experience in project management in an R&D, Technology and/or Operations environment, and in interfacing with public sector agencies would be a big plus.
· A team player with good communication skills
· Meticulous with good organization ability
· High integrity, great due diligence.
· Motivated, self-starter with ability to perform multiple duties independently.
· A problem-solver with a positive attitude.
· Can-do attitude and independent decision-making.