Successful candidate will work with a team of motivated researchers and industry practitioners to perform energy modeling studies based on open-source & in-house developed tools for public agencies and the built environment industry for urban design and planning.
- Green Mark Accredited Professional
- Well versed in building energy modeling
- Knowledge and hands-on in Building Information Modeling and/or Geospatial Information Systems
- Knowledge with open-source building energy simulation tools/SDK, such as Openstudio/Energyplus/Ladybug, is an added advantage
- Hands-on experience in Python and/or any scripting languages (e.g. MATLAB, R, Julia) is an added advantage