The core mission of the Broad Based Initiative team (BBI) will be to conceptualize, execute and develop Tech/Business collaboration initiatives and strategic alliances for Singapore MNC, LLE, SME and start-ups (aka Local Enterprise (LE)) to grow their business across a range of market. As a tool, BBI team will utilise and enhance the A*STAR Collaborative Commerce Marketplace platform features to augment B-to-B Tech/Business collaboration with the Innovation and Enterprise (I&E) ecosystem at large.
A*STAR Collaborative Commerce Marketplace (ACCM) provides a platform for companies to find partners, solutions and network for business opportunities
Complimentary platform (accm.sg) for community building & development, allowing enterprises to network, form relationships & foster collaborations
• Partner Search for solution providers, collaborators, distributors
• Interest Groups to discuss latest market and tech trends to broaden industry knowledge
• Join events to deepen industry knowledge and network
• Call for proposals to respond to requests from other companies or public agencies to secure more business opportunities
• Marketplace to showcase technology solutions to a wider online audience and attract potential adopters
- Lead in BBI Business/ Management Intelligence and reporting
- Lead in Life science BBI initiative to generate leads and execution of impactful engagement
- Develop and enhance of BBI & ACCM programmes and events
- Strategize newer ways to grow current ACCM membership and partnerships.
- Manage partnerships and alliances for Tech/Business growth opportunities
- Manage customer experience and respond to pre and post-event/webinar follow up activity to guide the fruitful B-to-B Tech/Business outcome
- Establish a systematic process for ACCM partner outreach and relationship management
- Build and develop strategic relationships with our key targeted partners including overseas partners.
- Coordinate with the public relations/corporate comms team to ensure that any information going out is in the best interest of A*STAR, ACCM and its partners.
- Work with other teams internal to the organization to ensure that Alliance and Partnership goals are synchronized with organizational goals.
- Support the team to identify further ACCM e-platform feature development (AI Partner search, Interest Groups, Call for proposal, Marketplace showcase and Industry events & webinar etc). This role helps identify the best content, the most relevant tools that will drive ACCM membership growth and provide value to current and potential members.
- Collaborate and support ACCM Partners for ACCM e-platform to funnel and provide lead generation for potential business/tech collaboration (ie Tech/IP needs, joint Marketing, CRM and customer engagement etc) for A*STAR Enterprise (ie Industry Clusters, National Programme, VCG etc)
- Stay abreast of industry news and support with ACCM Partners & members and thought leadership
- Providing insights to TRL of technologies being developed and short listed RTG Architect Teams by A*STAR RIs/Programmes
- To work with TACs and chambers, other government agencies to understand the industries challenges
- Keep abreast with Funding schemes from Government Agencies (SPRING, IMDA, BCA, WDA) to support SMEs to adopt technologies
Good communications skills
- Required to work with China companies
- Ability to liaise with senior management
- Have demonstrated networking abilities in forming B-to-B alliances and partnership
- Have experience in tech commercialisation and business development
- Desire to succeed within a tech innovation-driven atmosphere
- Professional leader with excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Must have strong strategic capabilities as well as ability to be hands-on and detail-oriented to manage tactical execution
- Must have strong strategic capabilities as well as ability to be hands-on and detail-oriented to manage and support business matching in business/tech innovation collaboration within ACCM e-platform
- Demonstrated achievements in helping SMEs to adopt technologies
- Demonstrated achievements in creating technology-based products for adoption
- Demonstrated networks of SMEs in RIE ecosystem