The corporate communications (CC) division at A*STAR showcases the organisation’s R&D collaborations and outcomes and communicate how our discoveries translate into meaningful outcomes for the public, industry and scientific community through a dynamic, multi-channel approach.
Within A*STAR, the internal communications team works on shaping organisational culture, keeping employees connected and informed, and cultivating employees as advocates for A*STAR. As a member of this team, you will play a role in crafting and amplifying A*STAR's narratives and success stories, managing and creating content for internal platforms, and facilitating organisational-wide dialogue through events such as townhalls.
• Plan and implement staff engagement initiatives to shape organisational culture and enhance engagement, belonging, and pride
• Plan, and produce content for the organisation’s internal communications platforms
• Guide and assist A*STAR Research entities with message crafting and staff engagement initiatives
• Track and report performance on internal platforms through relevant metrics
• Perform secondary role of an executive assistant to assist CC leadership in managing schedules
This role reports to the Head, Internal Communications.
• Bachelor’s degree in communications with 3 years of experience in corporate communications, content creation or employee engagement
• Possess good written communications skills to develop impactful internal communications content
• Persuasive and collaborative, with the ability to empathise with others and craft messages that resonates
• Resourceful with strong people engagement skills to uncover stories that support internal narratives