Candidates will be working is in the area of development of various processes of nanostructures with controlled crystal orientation and inter layer spacing created by different methods. In addition, researchers can use these materials for electrocatalysts and further for liquid and gas phase process, including carbon dioxide reduction and nitrogen fixation. Candidates should have deep understanding of electrochemistry and various general and advanced in-situ characterisation techniques.
Candidates should have strong hands-on skills for testing prototype set-up and devices maintenance such as carbon dioxide reduction. They should have good understanding of the surface energy tuning, electronic band structure etc.
Candidates will play a crucial role in processing, characterization, property evaluation and application of new materials for new generation of energy conversion devices.
- PhD in Chemical Engineering / Materials Science/Physical Chemistry
- Candidates with strong background on chemical process of two-dimensional materials preparation, catalyst design.
- Good record of publications and/or intellectual properties
- Experience with lab set-up of various electrochemical processes.
- Familiar with TEM, Raman, FTIR, SEM, XRD, XPS, GC characterization techniques
- Good command of oral and written English.
- Good experience on photo/electro catalyst.