We are seeking a motivated bioinformatician who is keen to learn and apply new analytic pipelines to gain biological insights into tumour heterogeneity at singular cell and spatial resolution. This clinical study is part of a multi-institute and disciplinary collaboration with high translational potential and individual development.
· Proficiency in R language and R packages (e.g., ggplot2, tidy verse, DESeq, limma etc.) is essential.
· Experience in Bulk RNA – sequencing analysis pipelines (i.e.. Processing .fastq files to differential expression, enrichment and associated analysis) and
· A good understanding of singular cell RNA-Sequencing and spatial transcriptomics analysis pipelines is an advantage.
· Familiarity or working experience with large public databases such as The Cancer Genome Atlas (TCGA) and EGA is desirable.
· Able to work in a team, with tight deadlines, and communicate results with team members in regular meetings is essential.
· PhD/Masters or equivalent degree in bioinformatics/ life sciences/ computational biology/ statistics
· Related fields with at least 1 or 2 years of research experience