· Design, implement, analyze, and present experiments to demonstrate the feasibility of the technology.
· Explore new technologies and identify creative solutions to overcome current limitations. Improve existing biomedical devices/products with the latest concrete technology.
· MEMS design, integration, fabrication, and characterization of biomedical devices.
· Identify new opportunities for innovative biomedical devices/products using the core technologies of the company/department.
· Identify, evaluate, plan, and optimize research ideas leading to unique proposals and projects.
· Work closely with other team members and provide technical support for other projects.
· Research and publish technical papers.
· PhD in Electrical Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Applied Physics / Biomedical Science, Materials Engineering for healthcare, and Medtech application.
· Good knowledge and experience with MEMS devices and microfabrication processes.
· Research experience in biomaterials would be advantageous.
· Experience in surface chemistry and materials characterization techniques associated with the above areas.
· Well versed in laboratory tests, relevant standards, and specifications.
· A team player who is equipped with good leadership qualities and strong interpersonal skills.
· Willing to learn, innovative and continuously show initiatives to acquire new technology and skills.