The Management Reporting Office is a unit within Joint Planning Hub which coordinates A*STAR’s budget and KPIs. MRO is the key interface with A*STAR’s senior management, research entities and other public sector agencies on budget and KPI matters within and beyond A*STAR.
As Executive for Joint Planning Hub - Management Reporting Office (KPI), you will be part of a team which oversees KPI collation, documentation, and reporting for the organisation’s needs.
The responsibilities include, but is not limited to, the following:
1) Day-to-day tracking of KPI indicators including record creation, addressing KPI queries from internal stakeholders, and verifying information against agreement signed.
2) Archiving of documentation and maintaining files within shared folders pertaining to KPIs and processes, including writing of Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and streamlining of data collection from various sources.
3) Coordinate between internal and external stakeholders on collation of data for reporting including polling and collating manual statistics.
4) Preparation of reports and slides for both internal and external stakeholders, ensuring accuracy and integrity of data.
5) Providing support for KPI workstreams and meetings including secretarial, administrative, and logistical support.
- Diploma in any discipline
- At least 2 years of experience in Management Reporting preferred
- Good communication (both written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
- Analytical, pro-active, quality conscious, attentive to details, and results-oriented
- High learning agility and adaptability
- Meticulous, self-driven, and able to multi-task
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, in particular MS Excel. Experience in Pivot Table, VLOOKUP, and complex functions will be preferred
- Must be comfortable to work with large volume of data