You will be part of A*STAR ERM Office that supports and reports to the CRO in all matters relating to enterprise risk management for A*STAR and its research institutes.
· Review and manage A*STAR’s ERM framework, risk profile and examine the effectiveness of the risk management programmes.
· Provide leadership in establishing the organisation’s risk management culture.
· Oversees the development and implementation of ERM framework, policies and strategies across A*STAR and its research institutes.
· Ensure alignment of risk tolerance/appetite between A*STAR entities and divisions to A*STAR’s corporate governance.
Risk Management Reporting
· Key liaison with A*STAR Senior Management and the Board on all risk management reporting findings and recommendations.
· Nurture and grow high performing officers to the next level of leadership
· Plan the training and development opportunities for staff and subordinates to expand both their capacity and capability
· Possess at least 8 years of relevant experience, in both risk assessment and risk management is strongly preferred
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills, and a good track record of leadership and management ability
· A self-starter and able to demonstrate analytical and effective problem solving skills
· High learning agility and adaptability
· Able to work with multi-disciplinary teams to deliver results effectively and efficiently
· Well-versed in the latest industry developments relating to governance and risk