The shortlisted candidate will work with a team to conduct ML R&D on applications in all the domains of semiconductor engineering. As Machine Learning Engineer, you will contribute to development of state-of-the-art machine learning infrastructure (e.g. semi supervised adversarial learning, learning in scenarios with less training data, synthetic and covariance based sampling, PCA, ICA, inverting feed forward neural networks etc.). You will implement novel machine learning models accelerating, improving performance, and tackling open problems together with research scientists from IME.
• PhD in Computer Science
• Strong Knowledge and expertise in machine learning and deep learning
• Experience in research- or application-oriented environments is a plus
• Ability to synthesize research literature and combine approaches to create novel ML algorithms for underline applications.
• Experience in implementing and profiling ML algorithms and benchmarking
• Ability to work independently, as well as in teams, highly desired.
• Good communication skills for proposals, reports and publications.
• Proficiency in spoken and written English.
• Strong programming abilities (e.g. Python, R, MATLAB, C++).
• Experience with machine learning frameworks such as TensorFlow, PyTorch, R is a plus.