Reporting directly to the CEO of EDDC, the successful applicant provides executive and administrative support to the CEO and DyCEO, as well as supports the preparation for key board, advisory and consortium meetings.
Executive Support to CEO and DyCEO
1. Assists the CEO and DyCEO with daily administrative duties and completes a broad variety of administrative tasks:
· Managing an active calendar of appointments and meetings internally and externally.
· Preparing, coordinating and compiling materials needed for meetings
· Drafting of budget memos pertaining to business trips and company events.
· Arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries and agendas
· Completing expense reports and submission of claims, tracking expenses and reimbursement for CEO.
· Preparing documents to be reviewed and presented by CEO, Dy CEO
2. Assists in coordinating the agenda of leadership team meetings.
Governing Board/Portfolio Review Committee/Target Translation Consortium Logistics Support and Liaison
3. The role involves working with teams within EDDC and A*STAR to support the organization of Governing Board (GB), Portfolio Review Committee (PRC) and Target Translation Consortium (TTC) meetings. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Arranging hotel accommodations, transport arrangement for out-of-town members; processing travel reimbursement requests;
· Coordination of meetings and activities/events (e.g. booking meeting venue) with Strategic Planning and Ops Team.
· Assisting with meeting preparation and minutes taking.
· Keeping proper records of corporate documents, records and reports.
4. Performs other duties as assigned.
Experience & Education:
1. Diploma or Bachelor’s degree, with at least 5 years of experience in an administrative/personal/executive assistant role
2. Excellent communication skills (both written and spoken) with good presentation skills;
3. Demonstrates critical thinking and integrity.
4. Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail.
5. Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including staff, board members, and external partners.
6. Proficiency in Microsoft software, including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams and Sharepoint.