The Digital Transformation, Innovation & Data Division (DTID) is the business transformation office to drive A*STAR towards a digitally enabled and data-driven organisation. DTID is responsible to define the digital vision, formulate digital strategies and develop the digital roadmap to frame and provide directions towards our digitalization efforts. DTID acts as the catalyst in driving digital transformation and is the bridge between business owners and technology supports. As the central office, DTID performs the role as the horizontal integrator to synergise and harmonise digital efforts and drive complex and cross-cutting digital initiatives for A*STAR. Beyond business-technology, the roles of DTID also entails the raising of digitally skilled and creative workforce to empower our workforce to harness digital technology and embrace business transformation. To support digitalization efforts, the office is also responsible to set digital/data policies and put in place governance and standards.
You will be part of the Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Project Team to contribute to the implementation of a large-scale ERP replacement project. You will work closely with the ERP Team to harmonise and synergies the design and implementation of the ERP during the different phases of the project. As the Cybersecurity and Cloud Specialist, you will be responsible to work with team leaders and System Integrator to design and deliver the cloud-based ERP solution system to meet
What to Expect
- Stay up to date with the current trend in cloud configuration and threat in cybersecurity landscape, continuous knowledge improvement in tools and best practices in Cyber Security Protection
- Assume the role of project Cybersecurity and Cloud Specialist to support the ERP Team, serving as a focal point of contact to the System Integrator.
- Planning, managing, monitoring of IT security implementation on ERP project.
- Drive the security implementation by coordinating with System Integrator to deliver project deliverables and complete project milestones.
- Develop and maintain technical, operational and configuration documentations required for project implementation.
- Vendor coordination and management for project implementation and troubleshooting
- Evaluate security products and conduct Proof of Concept (POC) to verify the effectiveness of each security measures, and to make certain that the security measures will continue to be effective after implementation.
- Provide technical support and incident response for IT security infrastructure components.
- Preferably with minimum 5 years' experience in cyber security and cloud related role including 3 years in IT infrastructure implementation and deployment experience.
- Experience with broad set of information security technologies and processes within a SaaS, IaaS, PaaS, or cloud environment.
- Experience designing and implementing security controls in cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure and alike.
- Experience in Government Commercial Cloud services is preferred.
- Solid foundation in Cyber Security Incident Handling Management.
- Solid foundation in advisory on Penetration Test, Vulnerability Assessment & Risk Assessment using industrial tools.
- Solid foundation in Risk Management.
- Good domain knowledge on IDPS, WAF, Endpoint, APT, SIEM, FW implementation
- Creative, independent, and good problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication with strong analytical and writing skill.