You will work in a highly passionate team on project under A*Star thematic programme. This project is investigating cutting-edge trusted computing technologies such as Federated Machine Learning, Secure Multi-party Computation and Blockchain to enable collaboration among different parties without compromising privacy. The team conducts research and development on trusted computing, and is actively collaborating with industry partners for use-case development.
We are looking for talents to conduct deep research on Federated machine learning, Multi-party computation and Blockchain, to realise trusted computing solutions through integrating, improving these cutting-edge technologies, as well as promoting trusted computing technologies through use-case development and deployment.
As a senior member of the team, you will co-lead a team of scientists and engineers, and mentor students to design, develop, deploy and evaluate trusted computing technologies in various application scenarios.
Qualification & Field of Study: PhD in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent with proven research expertise
Min. Years of Experience: Fresh PhD graduate with exceptional skill set and project experience may be considered
Other Requirements (e.g. Skills, Competencies):
· Have conducted impactful research in one or more of the following areas: Federated Machine Learning, Secure Multi-party Computation, Blockchain, machine learning, parallel and distributed computing, etc.
· Good programming skills: multi-language (C++, C#, Java, Python, CUDA programming); network programming (TCP/IP Socket).
· Knowledge background and project experience on Federated Machine Learning, Secure Multi-party Computation, Blockchain platforms.
· Candidates with hands-on experiences in computer system and network, Linux OS, virtualization platforms (e.g., Xen, KVM and Docker), cloud computing, distributed system are preferable.
· Understanding of trusted computing applications and industry experience are preferable.