· Support the new Central Grants Management Team (CGMT) within a Shared Services operating environment that provides financial services to the A*STAR Research Entities (ARES).
· He/She will be responsible for the efficient and effective review of grant requests to the Grantors and the Timely and accurate recording of grant entries in the financial system – SAP.
· He/She will administer and maintain the Robots, which are used to submit the grant requests to the Grantors. It will liaise with various stakeholders such as IT to ensure that the Robots can perform its functions efficiently, enhancing the Robots when there are changes in regulatory requirements (e.g. Grant Terms and Conditions) or related grant systems.
· He/She will document and continue to update the Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for key processes in grant management.
· He/She will focus on continuous improvement and leverage new or enhance existing efficiency tools. In this regard, he/she will be involved in system projects, if required and work closely with other stakeholders to deliver the intended outcomes.
· He/She will assist to provide information and extract documents required for the grant audits.
· He/She will liaise with the various stakeholders to ensure the completion of the assigned grant audits.
· He/She will assist in any other ad-hoc assignments.
· Possess at least 3 to 5 years of relevant experience in finance operations and system automation projects (Candidates without experience may apply too)
· Knowledge of SAP system, grant management and Robot management will be advantageous
· Strong analytical, communication, interpersonal and stakeholder engagement skills
· Able to multi-task and deliver results under tight timelines