· Support the new Central Grants Team (CGT) within a Shared Services operating environment that provides financial services to the A*STAR Research Entities (ARES). The officer will be responsible for the efficient and effective submission of grant requests to the Grantors and the timely and accurate recording of grant entries in the financial system – SAP.
· Administer and maintain the Robots, which are used to submit the grant requests to the Grantors. The officer will liaise with various stakeholders such as IT to ensure that the Robots can perform its functions efficiently, enhancing the Robots when there are changes in regulatory requirements (e.g. Grant Terms and Conditions) or related grant systems.
· Manages grant audits which includes the assignment of grant audits, information collation, document extraction and liaising with various stakeholders to ensure completion of the audits within the stipulated timeline.
· Document and continue to update the Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for key processes in grant management.
· Focus on continuous improvement and leverage new or enhance existing efficiency tools. In this regard, the officer will be involved in system projects, if required and work closely with other stakeholders to deliver the intended outcomes.
· Assist in any other adhoc assignments.