Reporting to the Corporate Service (CS) Director, the officer will assist the CS Director in planning and operations. The main functions include the following:
(A) Support for Management of Resources
· Compilation and monitoring of resources (e.g. Funding, Manpower) for overall operations.
· Work with HR and Finance to provide the necessary admin support required by IMRE Management
(B) Support general admin matters and facilities management by working with groups such as Corporate Admin, Infrastructure Planning and Facilities Management (IPFM), and Information Technology Support Services (ITSS).
(C) Provide administrative support for meetings and events organized by Corporate Service Office.
(D) Work with relevant departments to provide the necessary support for IMRE’s webpage and intra-net site.
(E) Support for Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) and Business Continuity Management (BCM)
· Compilation on info required for ERM and BCM.
· Preparation of reports related to ERM and BCM.
(F) Support for administration on Personal Data (PD) to ensure compliance to Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA)
· Compilation on info required for PDPA.
· Preparation of reports related for PDPA operation.
(F) Provide admin support for ad-hoc initiatives or projects that may arise from time to time, as assigned by CS Director.
• Minimum Bachelor Degree
• Highly proficient in Microsoft Office applications (e.g. Words, Excel, PowerPoint, etc).
• Well-developed communication skills - able to clearly and concisely express technical and non-technical information to all levels of the organisation
• Quick, meticulous, resourceful and creative problem solver who works well within short timeline, uses sound judgment and demonstrates initiative in carrying out assigned duties
• A flair for establishing work flows and processes
• Flexibility to adjust and thrive in an environment with changing requirements, schedules and priorities in a research environment
• Experience in a planning and finance role will be an added advantage