We are looking for software developers who are highly motivated with a passion for building software platforms relating to modelling and simulation of transportation and other complex urban systems.
The candidates will join a multidisciplinary team of scientists and engineers that aims to build a city-wide modelling and simulation platform incorporating multiple transport modes. Selected candidates will also gain valuable opportunities in interacting and working together with collaborators from industry and other external organizations.
- Bachelor/ Master in Computer Science/ Engineering/Information Systems or equivalent
- Relevant expertise in at least 1-2 of the following areas:
- High performance and distributed computing
- Agent-based simulation
- Discrete event simulation
- Highly proficient in Java and Python programming
- Self-driven and motivated team player
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Prior experience working in simulation of transportation/logistics/urban systems is a plus