A*STAR Human Resource (HR) Division’s vision is to develop all staff to their fullest potential and to help them make meaningful contributions to their department, to the organisation and to Singapore. A*STAR HR aspires to provide valued HR services to attract, develop, motivate and retain the best talent to help A*STAR achieve its mission.
The HR Division comprises the Recruitment, Planning, Talent Management, Operations, Capability Development and HR Partner departments.
The key responsibilities of this role are as follows:
- To assist and provide support for the performance management frameworks for HQ and RI. This includes
o supporting appraisal moderation and board meetings
o preparing collaterals and scheduling of meetings
o supporting increment and bonus pay-outs
o administration of the appraisal systems
- To assist and provide support for the National Day Award (NDA) / Honorary Citizen Award (HCA) framework for A*STAR, which includes preparation of staff database, preparation of collaterals, support in preparation of NDA/HCA ceremonies;
- To assist and provide support for the Long Service Award (LSA) framework, which includes preparation of staff database, administration of payments, support in preparation of the LSA ceremony
- Preferably with at least 2 years of relevant experience in HR
- Meticulous with a flair for numbers
- Good interpersonal and communication skills