We are looking for a talented professional with experience in Organizational Change Management and Staff Engagement.
- Manage the development and implementation of strategic Organization Development and change management strategies, projects and plan in support of the Research Entity’s strategic directions and priorities.
- Interface effectively with internal and external agency.
- Collaborate with management to build support for Organization Development initiatives.
- Conceptualize and implement Organization Development initiatives to build a Happy, Homely and Happening culture for the Research Entity.
- Implement Employee Engagement Strategies such as organizing town halls and small-group engagement sessions.
- Bachelor Degree in Human Resources, Business Admin, or related disciplines.
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience in HR or Organization Development / Excellence functions.
- Pleasant personality, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Able to work independently in a dynamic environment.
- Good planning, analytical and organization skills.
- A believer with a strong passion to improve daily life of individuals at work by creating a happening workplace and a great organization culture.