This position involves collaboration, conceptualization, planning, and designing to establish and maintain a unified online platform which enables the organization to efficiently connect to both the internal and external stakeholders in the ecosystem to achieve its near-term and long range business goals.
• Set up and maintain one unified online platform and MES workflow
• Work with various functions to explore, develop solutions on system integration (which include requirements analysis, configuration, system set up, user interface test and subsequent continuous improvement)
• Support the administration of unified online system in coordinating service job requests, which include planning of wafer runs, tool booking and lot move status
• Monitor online system performance including maintenance, availability and accuracy
• Work with document originators or engineering liaison personnel to resolve discrepancies or queries related to the runsheet and integration support.
• Bachelor in Science/ Electrical Electronic Engineering/ Computer Science/ Information Technology
• Preferable to have MES system administration experience (or any ERP system) in a semiconductor/ manufacturing environment
• Proficient with Microsoft products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Meticulous in securing data accuracy and confidentiality
• Ability to work independently and team player to deliver result in fast paced and collaborative environment
• Additional skills in php, laravel, jsp, jsf, servlet, javaEE, hibernate, struts, spring needed