· This position involves collaboration, conceptualization, planning, and designing to establish and maintain a unified online platform which enables the organization to efficiently connect to both the internal and external stakeholders in the eco system to achieve its near-term and long range business goals.
· Set up and maintain one unified online platform and MES workflow
· Work with various functions to explore, develop solutions on system integration (which include requirements analysis, configuration, system set up, user interface test and subsequent continuous improvement)
· Support the administration of unified online system in coordinating service job requests, which include planning of wafer runs, tool booking and lot move status
· Monitor online system performance including maintenance, availability and accuracy
· Work with document originators or engineering liaison personnel to resolve discrepancies or queries related to the runsheet and integration support.
· Bachelor in Science/ Electrical Electronic Engineering/ Computer Science/ Information Technology
· Preferable to have MES system administration experience (or any ERP system) in a semiconductor/ manufacturing environment
· Proficient with Microsoft products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
· Meticulous in securing data accuracy and confidentiality
· Ability to work independently and team player to deliver result in fast paced and collaborative environment