- Interface between semiconductor foundries and internal design team.
- PDKs installation, libraries setup and IP control.
- Provide day to day tools troubleshooting and technical support to IC design and Tapeout activities.
- Bachelor / Master Degree in E.E. Engineering,
Microelectronics, Computer or equivalent.
- Candidate should have basic IC design knowledge
- Familiarity with PDK component including TECHLIB/DRC/LVS/PEX/Device Library is an added value.
- Conversant in several of the following areas:
· EDA tools (Cadence, Mentors etc.) such as design simulation, physical design and verification.
· Scripting knowledge in SHELL, PERL, TCL, SKILL, Python would be an advantage.
· Linux/Unix environment.
· Exposure to various semiconductor process technologies
· Good interpersonal skill, tactful, resourceful, possess initiative.
· Strong written and oral communications.