In this position within IME’s SiC department, you will be leading device design projects for next-generation e SiC power MOSFETs. You will be participating in all aspects of SiC MOSFETs development, with an emphasis on device design and modeling efforts. You will interact with IME’s process module and integration team as well as key customers.
· Lead development efforts in next generation SiC MOSFETs.
· Lead design efforts in SiC MOSFETs using FEM based simulators.
· Develop and specify appropriate MOSFETs structures, characterize and extract parameters from fabricated devices, and feedback for improved device modeling.
· Work with process development to produce device designs with optimal characteristics.
· Analyze characteristics of current products and provide better physical understanding
· Prepare technical presentations and papers for internal meetings, as well as conferences and journals.
· Ph.D or MS in EE and Physics with minimum 5 years’ hands on experience on SiC MOSFETs device and/or process integration.
· Working knowledge of MOSFET gate drive circuits.
· Strong communication, industry awareness, and problem-solving skills.
· Highly motivated to succeed, a self-starter who is driven and able to work with others effectively.
· Industry experience is a plus.