1. Design and develop a visualisation platform, comprising of user interface, data ingestion tools and visualisation aids, to visualise data generated in real-time and non-real time from digital twins of ocean going platforms and maritime systems.
2. Maintain system configuration, interface specifications and user documentation for each development cycle.
3. Engage stakeholders (hydrodynamics and structural engineers) to refine and prioritize requirements for system enhancements.
4. Any other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Qualification & Field of Study:
Bachelor/Masters in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or equivalent.
1. At least 3 years of relevant working experience in UX design, data visualisation or Augmented Reality/Virtual Reality.
2. Proven track record in designing data structures, algorithmic programming, data visualisation, virtual or augmented reality, and database management.
3. Proficient with C++, Matlab, Python, database technologies, and visualisation using game engines such as Unity 3D.
4. Experience in MPI-based parallelisation and GPU computation is an advantage.
1. Good interpersonal and communications skills.
2. Good organization skills and ability to adapt and work effectively as team player.
3. Curious, resourceful, and self-driven with a high degree of professional integrity.