The Digital Transformation and Innovation Office (DTIO) is the business transformation office to drive A*STAR towards a digitally enabled and data-driven organisation. The office is responsible to define the digital vision, formulate digital strategies and develop the digital roadmap to frame and provide directions towards our digitalization efforts. DTIO acts as the catalyst in driving digital transformation and is the bridge between business owners and technology supports. As the central office, DTIO
performs the role as the horizontal integrator to synergise and harmonise digital efforts and drive complex and cross-cutting digital initiatives for A*STAR. Beyond business-technology, the roles of DTIO also entails the raising of digitally skilled and creative workforce to empower our workforce to harness digital technology and embrace business transformation. To support digitalization efforts, the office is also responsible to set digital/data policies and put in place governance and standards.
You will be part of the Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Project Team to contribute to the implementation of a large-scale ERP replacement project. You will work closely with the ERP Team to harmonise and synergies the design and implementation of the ERP during the different phases of the project. As an Application Integration Technical Specialist, you will provide technical expertise to support business stakeholders and business analysts to integrate third-party apps, both A*STAR and Government Apps with the new ERP system. You will be responsible to contribute to the architecture design of the ERP system-of-system and work closely with the System Integrator to ensure all third-party apps are integrated. Your work will entail designing the interface between the selected core ERP software and the third-party apps, test the connectivity and ensure data exchanges between the third-party apps and the core ERP software.
What to Expect
- Lead overall integration of various sub-systems to the core ERP system.
- Understands the related third-party apps and core ERP system and technical design of the connectors/APIs as well as integration requirements to meet business needs.
- Work with the System Integrator and third-party apps owners to design and test the application interface requirements.
- Manage service delivery of the ERP system of system which includes integration with existing third-party systems / government applications.
- Validate design and effort of change requests for quality, reliability, maintainability and reasonableness.
- Acts as lead point of contact on all technical integration issues and applications.
- 3-5 years of experience in validation, integration and software development, System integration and end-to-end testing.
- Good experience in large-scale Enterprise Application Integration.
- In depth technical knowledge, including API, web and mobile programming or scripting languages (including, but not limited to Java, Objective C, .NET, Swift, XML, PHP), computer operating systems (Unix, Windows), mobile operating systems (iOS, Android).
- Knowledge about various architectures and protocol such as REST, XML, FTP, WSDL and SOAP.
- Experience with web service standards (WCF, REST, and SOAP)
- Familiar with infrastructure, operations, enterprise architecture, info security.
- Able to work in a team from diverse background to analyse and identify technical challenges and formulate recommendations.
- Must be a self-starter and able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Ability to operate independently, demonstrate creativity and outcome driven.
- Strong interpersonal skills and able to work with diverse range of corporate and research service partners.