The Skin Research Institute of Singapore (SRIS) is developing new imaging technologies for skin to better diagnose skin conditions and tailor treatments for patients. SRIS is looking for a Skin Imaging Technologist to be the first adopters of novel imaging technologies, some of which have been developed by A*STAR.
The candidate will have the opportunity to be trained in medical imaging techniques for novel skin imaging technologies such as In-Vivo Confocal, Photo-acoustics System, Multi-photon System, Confocal Raman.
The candidate will be involved in multi-disciplinary collaborative projects involving clinicians and biophotonics engineers.
- Help the clinical research manager plan, organise and coordinate workflow of imaging research
- Assist investigators in the conduct of imaging, including explaining imaging procedures, monitoring subjects’ well-being and progress, and documentation of subjects’ medical history and imaging results.
- Assist in the development and implementation of imaging strategies to facilitate study subject recruitment.
- Update the Patient Tracking Database (or equivalent) which includes details of adverse events and other relevant patient related information.
- Assist the preparation of forms, documents and publicity materials used in clinical studies including study protocols, case report forms, investigators brochures, consent documents, letters of agreement, confidentiality agreements and study newsletters, as well as meeting presentations.
- Other duties that may be assigned by the clinical research manager from time to time.
- Degree in Biomedical Sciences or related disciplines relevant to the Institute.
- Trained in clinical trials requirements (Citi and GCP trained) will be an added advantage.
- Experience and background in skin clinical trials will be an added advantage.
- Willing to learn new skills/knowledge in imaging. On-Job-Training will be provided.
Contract position with validity till 22 August 2022