A*STAR Human Resource (HR) Division’s vision is to develop all staff to their fullest potential and to help them make meaningful contributions to the organisation and to Singapore. A*STAR HR aspires to provide valued HR services to attract, develop, motivate and retain the best talent to help A*STAR achieve its mission.
The HR Division comprises the Recruitment, Planning, Talent Management, Operations, Capability Development and HR Partner departments.
This role falls within the Recruitment department.
The Executive will be responsible for the Student Administration (SA) and Visiting Scientist (VS) matters.
- Process requests from the RIs on A*STAR Student Management Portal (ASMP), including generating attachment confirmations and verifying undertakings
- Facilitate visiting scientists requests and adjunct appointments
- Liaise with multiple stakeholders; Scientists, A*STAR Graduate Academy (A*GA), Institutes of Higher Learning and Ministry of Manpower to facilitate attachments
- Create and maintain SAP for payroll
- Facilitate scholars’ conference requests, half-yearly fund requisitions for scholars with A*GA
- Facilitate work pass application, issuance and cancellation, exit clearance
- Maintain ePfiles and update databases
- Provide statistics for reporting purposes