1. System level design, analysis, modelling, simulation, integration and evaluation of RD mmWave Transceiver and mmWave phased arrays.
2. Design, layout, post layout verification and measurement of RF Front end like Pas involving load pull, Switch, Phase shifter and LNA
3. RF and mmWave transceiver circuit blocks such as LNA, Mixer, IF Filters, VGA, ADC, DAC, PLL and PA circuits involving circuit-level spec derivation, schematic entry, simulation, verification, layout and lab evaluation.
Qualification & Field of Study
1. PhD in Electrical Engineering, Computer engineering, or related field.
Min. Years of Experience
1. 4 Years
Other requirements (e.g. Skills, Competencies)
1. Experience in design of PLL, PA, LNA, Mixer, Phase shifter, RF Switch, RF to DC converters and high speed data converters.
2. Knowledge of CAD tools such as CADENCE, MATLAB, MMSIM, ADS, Momentum, HFS and Microwave studio
3. Knowledge of phased array systems, carrier aggregation will be plus.