Job scope and responsibilities:
· Heading the clinical data hub division consisting of 3 other laboratories.
· Lead own laboratory developing secure infrastructure for our clinical data analysis pipelines.
· Collaborate closely with clinicians and with faculties within the Bioinformatics Institute and within the local ecosystem
· Collaborate with industrial partners to translate technologies into the clinics
· Lead large research grant proposals (SGD10-20million quantum)
· Strong records in leading research departments or research divisions in clinical data management and analysis
· Outstanding research outcomes with strong publication records
· Excellent communication (oral and written) and presentation skills
· Strong records of strategic thinking ability and strong records of leading large research proposals
Application packages should consist of:
1. Curriculum Vitae which should include a list of publications
2. Research proposal
3. Names and emails of referees