· Conduct physical assets verification exercise (AVE) independently with minimum supervision.
· Co-ordinate and plan AVE schedule with asset custodians to complete the AVE on time.
· Update changes of asset (i.e. serial no. & location) in SAP upon completion of daily AVE duties.
· Identify the damaged asset tags and replace with new asset tags in the course of AVE. Follow up with re-tagging for those assets with updated information (e.g. serial no.)
· Compile AVE findings and prepare AVE reports for management review.
· Compile the unsighted asset list upon completion of the AVE and follow up with investigation results with Research Entities.
· Assist in supervising and coaching temporary staff on board to ensure the compliance of procedures and process flows of the asset verification.
· Assist in data analytics and provide suggestions for process and controls improvement
Other Adhoc Duties
· Conduct asset tagging for the new assets when required.
· Extract supporting documents for Auditors and co-ordinate with custodians to perform asset sighting as required by Auditors.
· Co-ordinate and provide assistance for asset disposal request raise by RI custodians.
· Any other duties as assigned.
· At least 1 to 2 years of accounting experience, preferably in a shared services environment
· Strong communication, interpersonal and stakeholder engagement skills
· Process a good data analysis skill and be proficient in MS excel and PowerPoint.
· Self-driven and independent, yet a valuable team player who is able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
· Meticulous, able to multi-task and deliver results under tight timelines