The Digital Transformation and Innovation Office (DTIO) is the business transformation office to drive A*STAR towards a digitally enabled and data-driven organisation. The office is responsible to define the digital vision, formulate digital strategies and develop the digital roadmap to frame and provide directions towards our digitalization efforts. DTIO acts as the catalyst in driving digital transformation and is the bridge between business owners and technology supports. As the central office, DTIO performs the role as the horizontal integrator to synergise and harmonise digital efforts and drive complex and cross-cutting digital initiatives for A*STAR. Beyond business-technology, the roles of DTIO also entails the raising of digitally skilled and creative workforce to empower our workforce to harness digital technology and embrace business transformation. To support digitalization efforts, the office is also responsible to set digital/data policies and put in place governance and standards.
You will be part of the Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Project Team to contribute to the implementation of a large-scale ERP replacement project. You will work closely with the ERP Team to harmonise and synergies the design and implementation of the ERP during the different phases of the project. As the GRC Specialist, you will be responsible to lead in the design of the ERP system to meet A*STAR’s Internal GRC requirements. This includes “designing out” potential GRC issues at the design
stages and configure the ERP system to ensure make compliance of ASTAR’s internal GRC control easy and sustainable. You will work closely with the internal audit, external audit firms, and regulatory agencies.
What to Expect
- Understanding of A*STAR’s GRC requirements and the GRC features of the selected ERP software.
- Design and configure the ERP system according to the GRC requirements.
- Review and analyse existing GRC policies and recommend best practices to business stakeholders.
- Prepare and complete security risk assessments and assist with policy, regulatory and accreditation audit preparation.
- Participate and contribute to the assessment of the third-party application governance, regulatory and compliances.
- 3 – 5 years of experience in managing or configuring ERP GRC modules.
- Knowledge of A*STAR GRC which would include Government Instruction Manual as well as commercial best practices.
- Able to work in a team from diverse background to analyse and identify business process challenges and formulate recommendations for GRC configurations.
- Must be a self-starter and able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Ability to operate independently, demonstrate creativity and outcome driven.
- Strong interpersonal skills and able to work with diverse range of corporate and research service partners.