The successful candidate will be a member of a translational team investigating and designing interventions.
The job responsibilities are as follows:
Involvement in projects related to epigenetic regulation of epidermal development, skin ageing and wound healing
Perform wet lab experiments using techniques such as molecular biology, immunohistochemical analysis, microscopy
Perform husbandry and genotyping of the laboratory’s mouse colony
Provide laboratory maintenance support and procurement activities
Maintain detailed lab documents
- Degree in Life Sciences/Biomedical Sciences/Biological Sciences or related fields
- Experience in a laboratory environment
- Willing to work with mouse models; prior experience is a definite plus.
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills and attention to details
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Highly motivated and passion for research