The Digital Transformation and Innovation Division (DTID) is the business transformation division to drive A*STAR towards a digitally enabled and data-driven organisation. The division is responsible to define the digital vision, formulate digital strategies and develop the digital roadmap to frame and provide directions towards our digitalization efforts. DTID acts as the catalyst in driving digital transformation and is the bridge between business owners and technology supports. As the central division, DTID performs the role as the horizontal integrator to synergise and harmonise digital efforts and drive complex and cross-cutting digital initiatives for A*STAR. Beyond business-technology, the roles of DTID also entails the raising of digitally skilled and creative workforce to empower our workforce to harness digital technology and embrace business transformation. To support digitalization efforts, the division is also responsible to set digital/data policies and put in place governance and standards.
You will be part of the Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Project Team to contribute to the implementation of a large-scale ERP system as the Interface Lead.
- Lead the overall interface/integration track of the ERP implementation project.
- Co-ordinate the interface/integration works between the various stakeholders from the identified sub-systems to the new ERP system.
- Understand technical design of the connectors/APIs as well as integration requirements to meet business needs.
- Work with the System Integrator and sub-system owners to design and test the application interface requirements.
- Manage the service delivery of the ERP system which includes integration with existing third-party systems / government applications.
- Validate the design and effort assessment of change requests for quality, reliability, maintainability, and reasonableness.
- Acts as the main point of contact on all technical integration issues and applications.
- A degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent, with 4-5 years of demonstrable experience in large-scale Enterprise Application Integration.
- Experience in validation, integration and software development, System integration and end-to-end testing.
- In depth technical knowledge, including API, web and mobile programming or scripting languages (including, but not limited to Java, Objective C, .NET, Swift, XML, PHP, ABAP), computer operating systems (Unix, Windows), mobile operating systems (iOS, Android).
- Knowledge of various architectures and protocol such as REST, XML, FTP, WSDL and SOAP.
- Able to appreciate IT infrastructure, operations, enterprise architecture, system/data security.
- Able to work in a team from diverse background to analyse and identify technical challenges and formulate recommendations.
- Must be a self-starter and able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Strong interpersonal skills and able to work with diverse range of corporate and research service partners.