· Assist SIFBI Director Corporate Services in the overall administration and office management matters, working closely with A*STAR Corporate Partners, to comply with A*STAR?s policies and procedures.
· Develop strategies to enhance the level of organisational excellence in SIFBI.
· Develop, communicate and maintain Business Continuity Plans (BCPs) and conduct annual testing exercises to validate the BCPs to improve the resiliency of the organisation.
· Ensure active management of all risks that have been identified by A*STAR or SIFBI through the promulgation of a risk management framework and the promotion of a sustainable risk culture.
· Oversee data protection responsibilities and ensure compliance with the Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA).
· Manage staff personal and professional training, career development, and good supervisory practices within SIFBI.
· Promote good organisational functioning, health and wellness, and enable a culture that is conducive for meaningful work, personal growth, and strong staff engagement.
· Organise and coordinate events, workshops, seminars, client and collaborator visits, etc.
· Create new SOPs and review of current processes and procedures, with continuous improvement and optimisation.
· Assist in other duties as assigned.
Qualification & Experience
· Degree in any disciplines
· Experience in human resource management will be an added advantage
· Minimum 5 years working experience
· Advanced proficiency in MS Office (Excel and Powerpoint)
Other Requirements (e.g. Skills, Competencies)
· Well-developed written and verbal communication skills - able to clearly and concisely express information to all levels of the workforce
· Strong negotiation and interpersonal skills, as well as organizational and planning skills
· Quick and creative problem solver who works well under pressure and has an eye for details
· Excellent time management skills with flexibility to adjust and thrive in an environment with changing requirements, schedules and priorities
· Use sound judgment and demonstrate initiative in carrying out assigned duties independently, as well as a team
· Work collaboratively with all levels of the workforce and a group of scientists with diverse range of disciplines