The Organisational Development & Engagement (ODE) Manager develops and coordinates the overall people and talent development, culture, and employee engagement agenda. This role has a particular focus on employee engagement, overall people and talent development, and creating a healthy work environment conducive for high performance. Partnering with key stakeholders, you will enable the skills and capability uplift of our people and leaders through building on and embedding organisational development solutions, and sustained culture improvement to support the growth of our organisation.
· Design and develop organisation development initiatives such as facilitating dialogue sessions with management and staff, introducing capability development frameworks, using culture tools to make our values and desired behaviours explicit to all staff
· Planning and supporting the execution of talent development programmes across SIMTech and ARTC to ensure processes and tools are scalable, consistent, and deliver values
· Engage with team leaders and HR to ensure initiatives/processes are well designed and implemented, resulting in desired behavioural changes and increased performance, to align with SIMTech & ARTC strategies
· Use data to make informed decisions on programme design, overall frameworks, and solutions, and incremental gains in performance, talent retention, culture, and inclusion and diversity goals
· Research and kept update on best practice/evolutions in the leadership and organisational development field
· Bachelor Degree in Human Resource, Business Admin, or related disciplines.
· At least 3 years of relevant work experience in HR or ODE functions.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
· Self-driven, positive and resourceful
· Experience in end-to-end design, development, and execution of organisational development programmes and solutions.
· Demonstrated experience in delivering sustainable organisational development results over time.
· Strong partnering and facilitation skills. Ability to influence senior leaders and stakeholders, leveraging data and insights, and relationships
· Ability to simplify and translate concepts into fit-for-purpose and sustainable solutions
· Demonstrated ability to broker outcomes effectively and collaboratively with colleagues and peers
· Experience in talent and succession frameworks, culture change and engagement surveys will be a plus