Be part of an exciting team working on cutting-edge advanced packaging process technologies. Participate in process development and integration solution to enable advanced packaging process technologies in the world of mobile, IoT, consumer and high-performance computing area. Partner and work with various teams from inside and outside of IME to help develop leading-edge packaging solutions for our customers, taking the solutions from concept to mass production. Responsibilities will include assisting in operations support in clean room to make sure projects are completed successfully and delivered on time.
· Operate semiconductor equipment to perform processes, measurement, and inspection of wafers. (Include equipment setup, loading and unloading of wafers)
· Monitor basic equipment/process errors and perform recovery.
· Work with internal and external parties to align for tool time, execute process sequence and collect data to feedback to integration owner.
· Logistically transport wafer lots between equipment within cleanroom and between worksites.
· Identify and address potential areas for improvements such as cycle time, utilization, and cost.
· Perform chemical change/ top-up for equipment under supervision.
· Understand and follow all Environmental, Health and Safety (EHS) procedures and requirements.
· The candidate may be required to perform shift work (Mon-Fri).
· Nitec or Diploma in Electrical/Mechanical/Chemical Engineering
· Basic understanding on semiconductor process is preferred
· 1-3 years of experience in semiconductor processes (Litho, Etch, CVD, PVD, Plating, Metrology etc.) will be added advantages